Sunday, November 9, 2014

US Hits ISIS w Serious Blow

By Micah Halpern
I've Been Thinking:

I cannot confirm this, but I think I have very good news to report for the United States and for the West and for democracy.

One of the US led airstrikes on Saturday hit an ISIS convoy. Rumor is that Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, was in the convoy and was seriously wounded. Other ISIS leaders were also in the convoy - some were killed and some were badly wounded.

The strike took place in Anbar province. The people of Anbar are the source of most of the info.

This could be the critical blow to ISIS. ISIS needs charismatic leaders and they will have a very difficult time reorganizing if these rumors are true.

Micah@MicahHalpern.com 

Read my latest book THUGS. It's easy. Just click. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=halpern%2C+micah
To reprint my essays contact sales (at) www.featurewell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment