Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Another Iranian Hack

By Micah Halpern
I've Been Thinking:

Iran has announced that they have discovered a new attack similar to Stuxnet. They claim that the attack was launched by Israel. General Alali, the general in charge of defending Iran G said this:
"Recently, we discovered a new generation of Stuxnet which consisted of several parts ... and was trying to enter our systems."

I do not know whether Israel attacked Iran's computers. But I can certainly say that Iran must know that they are perfect targets.

This is the era of computer warfare and it is no surprise that the Iranians were attacked.

I doubt. however, that they successfully cleaned their systems of the infection.

If it is anything like Stuxnet the infection is dormant and cannot be found until it is called back in to action.

Micah@MicahHalpern.com 

Read my latest book THUGS. It's easy. Just click. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=halpern%2C+micah
To reprint my essays contact sales (at) www.featurewell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment